I was at the IKEA outlet in Tampines earlier today, for work (have your kids/cousins/nieces/nephews done the Treasure Hunt? Ask at the Smaland counter!), and decided to take lunch at the cafe. The place was packed but I thought, let’s take our time. It’s fun to people watch. And I need a break.
The past week has been busy. I have so many posts brewing in my noggin! I want to write about
- the circumstances that led me to discover that I had keratoconus, how I found keratoconus support on Twitter, and how my lens fitting went last Friday
- what a great time I had with Youjin, Shaun and Ryan at Food #03 – BenBino’s
- how my Little India – Deepavali Bazaar jaunt with Sno resulted in some curious buys
- why I think The Bread of Angels > Eat Pray Love
- why I need a book-buying policy ala Ryan
Alas! Blog posts don’t write themselves! GAH!